The Miscellany Manifesto

Random Musings of a Transient Soul





Beginning the Goodbyes

So the goodbyes began today. First of the lot and I was a tubelight as usual. Saw the Dhond Platoon for the last time before the next time. I know we'll meet soon, maybe that's why it didn't feel so painful. But then again thats what I convince myself of everytime I say goodbye to anyone. It was painful saying goodbye to everyone, Aaji in particular. The two of us even went for a little girl's evening out yesterday- lots of fun apart from the hunting down the rickshaws bit.
SJB and PS are scouting for eligible porgis, and I'm sure our hunks will find them soon. Infact, PK and SJ (are you reading this?) are also on the lookout. I really hope they do some sort of a wholesale marriage bonanza thing. It's going to be a lot of fun- the preps are always tons of fun. Last night was good, we all sat down after dinner to do some major leg-pulling. SJB was interrogated endlessly about TiMu Patel, to little avail. We only got her real first name out of him after much prodding, still, it's some progress!
As me and mum waved them goodbye from the balcony, tubelight as ever, it hit me then that the next time I see them it might be at their weddings! Imagine all the leg-pulling I'm going to miss over the coming months. The boys are all grown up.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment