The Miscellany Manifesto

Random Musings of a Transient Soul





Fighting for Dead Causes

Estranged BFF is back with a bang. After a conversation that felt as excruciating and pointless as a triathlon, old wounds were reluctantly stitched over with terrible skill and a lot of guilt. This feels as sticky as a burr, I can't get rid of it. I could use my usual route and just ignore the issue until it dies a neglected death, which I'm sure will eventually bite me in the ass- I didn't try hard enough. I could try something new- argue for myself, not take the BFF's load of shit, convince BFF that it's his fault- he didn't try hard enough. I could just run away from it, because that's all I want to do right now. It's honestly beyond a question of trying hard- I'm just different now, I think BFF is immature, deluded, needy and someone I can't see myself liking a lot right now.
This really does feel as sticky as a burr. That is exactly what it is. Something I can't rid myself of.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment