The Miscellany Manifesto

Random Musings of a Transient Soul





Exams, AI and Ghosts

My exams tomorrow, and I'm not freezing in my pants yet. Which is an odd thing, because usually by this time before an exam, any exam, I mean even an eye test qualifies, I'm thinking up worst case scenarios. Instead what's this fly doing tonight? She's listening to music and updating her blog. I swear I've mutated.
Watched American Idol too, so that's another hour of possible study time wasted on pop culture. Possible, being the key word there. Was sad about Elliot Yamin leaving, he was really nice. When I realized I liked AI far more than the Indian version, I felt a little disturbed- unpatriotic even. Yeah, sad, I know. But I did. Then I realized, I needn't, Indian Idol is crap. I mean can you really compare Anu Malik to Randy Jackson...think not. And even though Farha-ha Khan tries to do that whole funny-hand-clap-thing, she hasn't got a patch on that current queen of over the top, Paula Abdul. Oh yeah, and the singers are better too.
Also, with all that wasted time on my hands, I discovered that the floor above us is haunted. No, really, it is. The couple who lived there moved out about two weeks ago but we still hear noises, shuffling and running and stuff like that. Sometimes there's this weird grinding, like chakki-pissing. It's freaking me out just a little... I think we should send Aunty G up, she can exorcise pretty much every thing- living and dead- for good.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2:18 PM, Blogger NikhilS said...

its not the ghosts upstairs
just the noises in your head
eat some aspirin.    



At 2:23 PM, Blogger Seeking Clarity said...

what do you know child? I could turn around a do a sixth sense on you for all you know...maybe you are chatting with dead people...    



» Post a Comment