The Miscellany Manifesto

Random Musings of a Transient Soul





Aargh!


I'm in such a funk. It's Sunday night. And I feel exactly like this->
MICA refuses to let even a peep escape its pursed lips. My final results are due any time now. That has been the status since Friday, and 'any time now' just isn't some time right now. Aaaaargh! Why do they have to take weekends off? Why do they not update their website? Why do they use the stupid post to send us their letters? Have they never heard of Bluedart or UPS or bloody DTDC?
To push me further into the abyss Akshay Kumar is serenading Priyanka Chopra on TV with the lamest lyrics after "Tujhe mirchi lagi to main kya karu?" and that other classic, "What is Mobile number?". I can't believe he just lip-synched to "Do me a favour, Lets play Holi..."(WTF?) But yes, I will do you a favour Mr. Kumar, infact I will do both of us a favour by switching channels.
I'm in a funkey, funkey, funkety funk....
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment