The Miscellany Manifesto

Random Musings of a Transient Soul





Mamma says...

Mamma says...
Write a diary so that you have something to tickle you when your cares are different.
Mamma says...
Preserve your thought, like well-made pickle.
Mamma says...
Leave something of you in this world, even if its only the slimmest shard.

Who knows? With my transient nature, will I be able to write everyday?
Will I have much to write about?

Life certainly does seem to pass by rather rapidly. I seem to be teflon coated between the thick plates of my ideals and constant day dreams. Much of life seems to flow on by without my notice. Will a blog, a diary of thought help me scratch at the teflon surfaces a little? I certainly do hope so. It is scary to find at the end of each day that my preoccupied, half connected self has registered only colourful and largely impossible day dreams. It's a scary thought- not thinking.

So kicking off, here's to dreaming regularly, writing regularly and most importantly, thinking regularly.
« Home

» Post a Comment